- 2 10ml 35% Carbamide Peroxide bleaching Gel Syringes
- 1 Whitening LED Accelerator Light
- 2 Thermoform Whitening Trays
- 2 3ml Remineralizing Gel Syringes
- 1 Storage Case (8 Colors Available) (Please email us with color selection, or a random color will be selected for you)
You will receive:
1 Storage Case (8 Colors Available) (Please email us with color selection, or a random color will be selected for you)
2 35% 10ml Carbamide Peroxide Syringes
1 Whitening LED Accelerator Light
2 3ml Remineralizing Gel Syringes
2 Thermoform Teeth Whitening Trays
1 Shade Guide
1 Written Set of instructions
1. Boil water and remove from heat.
2. Holding on to the tab of the whitening tray place the tray in to the hot water for 5-10 sec. The tray will start to soften. (Don’t over heat).
3. Remove for water and allow the tray to cool for a few seconds to prevent burning your mouth. When the tray is cool enough place on to teeth and bite firmly on to the whitening tray and suck all the air from the trays to get the tightens fit. While sucking out the air use your fingers to apply pressure to the gums.
4. If the trays didn’t form correct they can be reheated up to 3 times.
5. After the whitening trays have full cooled and hardened they can be trimmed using a sharp scissors. You want to trim the whitening trays so that they are trimmed right above the gum line and remove any excess from the rear molars. When the whitening tray is trimmed to your liking the front tab can also be removed.
6. Repeat steps for each of the whitening trays.
LED Light Usage Instructions:
1. Gently clean the mouthpiece with water before and after each use. (Do not submerge the light)
2. Apply whitening gel to teeth using applicator pen, or using whitening trays.
3. Place accelerator in mouth wrapping lips around the outer rim of light.
4. Turn light on.
5. Use the Accelerator to the amount of time recommended by the manufacture of the whitening gel.
6. Turn off light after the whitening process and clean and wash the accelerator.