- Piero Lorenzo Natural Teeth Whitening Powder is a natural teeth-whitening. We have used the highest spec coconut charcoal – premium ingredients, excellent for gum health.
- Our Piero Lorenzo Natural Teeth Whitening Powder is made with coconut charcoal, which is finer grained and even more effective at binding to stains for removal.
- Piero Lorenzo Natural Teeth Whitening Powder has natural adhesive properties, allowing it to bind with stains and toxins, safely removing them from the body.
- Gently removes stains on teeth resulting from substances such as coffee, tea, and red wine, among others.
- Whiten with no sensitivity. No synthetic additives, colours, preservatives, foaming agents, artificial flavours, fluoride etc.
A great, natural alternative for the whole family, this activated charcoal powder safely cleans and polishes teeth, and can be used instead of your standard toothpaste or as an additional teeth whitening powder.
Strengthening enamel, improving gum health and freshening breath, the charcoal teeth whitening formulation contains no toxic ingredients, fluoride or bleach. Less abrasive than most store-bought toothpaste, our charcoal powder
for teeth is safe for everyday use, and is suitable for the whole family, including those with sensitive teeth and braces.
The natural teeth whitening formula gently removes tea, coffee, wine and tobacco stains and leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean.
Our Piero Lorenzo Natural Teeth Whitening Powder contains no sodium lauryl sulfate, no artificial colors, no artificial sweeteners, and no fluoride.
Piero Lorenzo Natural Teeth Whitening Powder contains only the ingredient: Activated Coconut Charcoal powder that’s excellent for gum health and sensitive teeth.
Activated Coconut Charcoal powder has shown to absorb bacteria, toxins and heavy metals in the mouth. It helps counteract bad breath and cleans your teeth naturally for a brighter, healthier smile.
Easy-to-Follow Instructions For Piero Lorenzo Natural Teeth Whitening Powder
– Make toothbrush slightly wet.
– Remove excess water from brush.
– Dip brush into the charcoal powder.
– Dab off excess powder (a little goes a long way).
– Brush teeth like normal, for 1-2 minutes.
– Rinse mouth thoroughly to remove the charcoal. Spit directly into the sink and use water to keep the sink clean.