- NATURAL & ORGANIC – Bellamei Activated Coconut Charcoal is composed of all natural ingredients: organic coconut shell activated charcoal, bentonite clay, mint and orange seed oils. It is organic, fluoride-free and chemical-free! Safety tested and FDA approved.
- REMOVES STAINS & TARTAR – Daily use helps remove stains from coffee, tea, red wine, and tobacco – great for smokers!
- QUICK RESULTS – You can start to see a difference after your first use! Use twice daily and your teeth will be noticeably smoother, brighter and whiter.
- ULTRA FINE GRAIN POWDER – Wont scratch tooth enamel or irritate gums
- WHITEN WITHOUT IRRITATION – premium ingredients, safe for tooth enamel and healthy gums, safe for sensitive teeth.
Natural Activated Coconut Teeth Whitening Charcoal Powder
100% Naturally Derived Whitening Ingredients: Activated Coconut Shell Charcoal, and Bentonite Clay, plus Orange Seed and Peppermint Oils for Taste and Fresh Breath
Contents Net Wt: 30g / Net Vol. 59ml
Size: 2.76 x 2.76x 1.77in. ( 7*7*4.5cm)
Flash Your Bellamei Pearly Whites!
Derived from premium natural coconut shells; Bellamei ACTIVATED CHARCOAL formula is safe to use for whitening your teeth, and is easy on your gums. Our Coconut Charcoal Teeth Whitener naturally whitens your teeth, without the use of harsh whitening peroxides, or other chemicals like fluoride. It harnesses the power of Activated Charcoal, nature’s best purifier and detoxifier. A dash of orange seed oil and peppermint oil makes for a pleasing taste and fresh breath.
Bellamei’s unique formula whitens your teeth over time, and helps remove stains from a number from common causes such as: coffee and tea stains, wine, cigarettes, and more – all without using harsh chemicals or bleach.
SAFE / NATURAL / EASY TO USE
Safe: Safety approved by the FDA
Natural: All natural ingredients
Easy to use: Brush twice a day for a clean, bright, whiter, beautiful smile.
Be more confident and smile more, while flashing your Bellamei pearly whites!
How to use ?
Slightly dampen the toothbrush , and shake any excess water out;
Take a pinch of powder in a dish or your hand and dip tooth brush into the charcoal powder.
Dab off excess powder (remember, a little goes a long, long way), then gently brush your teeth 2 to 3 minutes as normally;
Rinse your mouth thoroughly to remove the charcoal.
Brush teeth again with using tooth brush with water only, to remove any remaining charcoal residue.
Flash your pearly whites!